I'm deeply concerned

Over the last 3 years, I have created this company in hopes that it will do some really good changes, that are deeply needed in the world. Ever since I have started this company it has been a ton of work, crazy things happening, with a TON of hate. I still to this day can't figure out why there would be so much hate in regards to positive change and a stronger form of fighting for each other in support of making a difference. I have tried connecting with so many LP Organizations around the world only to hear a negative response because of the "word" has already spread about me. So I tend to wonder why. Then it hit me. Money. The root to all evil and political garbage that turns you from being a kind person into a goblin in the night that can't seem to control their own greed. The instant that change seems to anywhere in the world especially when it is a positive thing, everyone runs from it, hides and shows their true colors. When I created this Organization I had to think deeply about the people involved around the world and how we can band together to make a difference but at no cost to anyone. I couldn't believe that something that cost nothing to anyone would have so much hate. Die-hards bring on threats, other organizations turning their nose to the air as if they are better than anyone else and for what? To keep money flowing that we don't want? No, I don't believe that "members" should pay to be apart of an organization like ours because they already have enough in this world to deal with in their pockets that are already thin enough. Especially, the ones who are on disability. This is where everyone tries to shut me up. Why though? Because you think they will all flock here and forget your company? I wouldn't want that. I want all organizations outside the United States to come together without paying for it. I want everyone to unite as one, not pay like one. There are so many things we can do at the cost of NOTHING. Why aren't we? Why are you all so worried about the cost vs the benefits of support and really providing resources with volunteers and more. I'm just sick of seeing so many people having to figure out what to do with their struggles as they struggle, they struggle to think about their struggles because of how much it is causing them damage. I want to partner up with all the organizations around the world not to benefit off you, but to learn from you, fight for you and help things come even stronger together. That has been my goal since day one. YES! I disagree with certain organizations and how they work due to the fact I hate the politics, favoritism, the clicks and the concern about who is better than the next. It's awful and I hate it. That doesn't mean due to my opinion I can't work harder which I will. Every single day I try and approach Little People Organizations only to be pushed aside and ignored or my personal favorite a fake, a fraud, someone trying to steal your money. I don't want any money from anyone. I want to be something more than money, more than a click, more than someone writing information on a website. I want to work hard building something that isn't' just once a year, a meeting here and there. I want to build a foundation on the principle that we work hard to actually provide real materials and not make them suffer for asking for help. I want to help make real needs be met without shame. I want to see just for once in my life acceptance of our own kind being there for each other not picking who is worthy of just that. I want to help make every organization known together that we are doing something right. Not just holding a conference, raising money, talking to each other. We need more, and if you so deeply hate me for that world, just know that I love you all and care so much about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I couldn't sleep at night....What created Little People of the World Organization [LPOTW]

Statement from the Founder David Breshears of Little People of the World Organization